Keke Palmer "my son gave me a A.., don't need a n!gga, just a bag" EDIT They back

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She really gonna make a runaway off her baby daddy not liking her on stage flirting with Usher with her ass out while she in a relationship.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
It's a situation with a wealthy black woman has a baby with white/latino dude she doesn't need...Keke Palmer's situation has nothing to do with the black families

I'd say it does. This plays out all the time all across the economic spectrum. The theme is the same. These women want the kid, but the not the responsibility of being a wife.

It's easier for the women and they get what they want, CONTROL. They don't want to have to be in a relationship with a man where they have to respect his judgement and they will have to make decisions together,.

Look at those videos from that Hezekayah news channel. These women been doing the same thing for years.
All of this shyt is connected and has been playing out for decades.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
ALL of this.
She had a child with the wrong man.
Full stop.

Now everything she’s doing is an attempt to rectify or make the best of the situation, but the truth is this shouldn’t have happened.

I won’t ever excuse the BS that men can do, but I can’t play dumb when women do our shyt.

She’s a successful woman who literally had a child out of wedlock with an unemployed man. This is what happens when you do shyt backwards 🤷🏾‍♀️
Yeah she made a poor decision. I know he looked the part but at least if she has her preference...get with a preference on ur level. She could've got with a Ben Simmons or Michael J. Porter Jr. like type athlete.

I'm thinking about the bus driver and Ebony K Williams story and to think....she would've been better off getting with a biracial bus driver because at least the bus driver can pay a bill or 2....she gotta cover ALL the bills for her preference. Thats like dating and reproducing with the bottom of the barrel.

She really moving out here not just like a man but like she "the man"....got preferences and paying all the bills. I like Keke because she has a bubbly and vibrant personality and seems mad fun....also savvy with her interviews and career but her personal life isn't reflective of her professional life.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
c1106224-ceee-4fe1-9a92-77d770d84e13_text.gif
:dead:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
ALL of this.
She had a child with the wrong man.
Full stop.

Now everything she’s doing is an attempt to rectify or make the best of the situation, but the truth is this shouldn’t have happened.

I won’t ever excuse the BS that men can do, but I can’t play dumb when women do our shyt.

She’s a successful woman who literally had a child out of wedlock with an unemployed man. This is what happens when you do shyt backwards 🤷🏾‍♀️
I haven't read (or looked for) anything on dude's background.
What makes him the wrong man to have a child with?

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I haven't read (or looked for) anything on dude's background.
What makes him the wrong man to have a child with?
He is unemployed that's for starters. Keke been famous and working since she was a kid...she actually had to support her family as a young girl because she made more than her parents. She likes biracial, white and light skinned dudes but her choosing an unemployed opportunistic dusty broke dude ain't the business at all. Ima business minded person and that alone was poor judgment. Supposed if dude decide to "Kevin Fed" her and want child support.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
He is unemployed that's for starters. Keke been famous and working since she was a kid...she actually had to support her family as a young girl because she made more than her parents. She likes biracial, white and light skinned dudes but her choosing an unemployed opportunistic dusty broke dude ain't the business at all. Ima business minded person and that alone was poor judgment. Supposed if dude decide to "Kevin Fed" her and want child support.
I finally looked dude up.
He's an aspiring actor and has a few acting credits.
Seems like he's just starting out.
All actors are unemployed when they're not working. SAG is striking now in support of WGA.
His brother is the dude that played Dro on Insecure.
I thought maybe dude had a history of being a low life or something.

At this point, we know why successful women choose men on the come up.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I finally looked dude up.
He's an aspiring actor and has a few acting credits.
Seems like he's just starting out.
All actors are unemployed when they're not working. SAG is striking now in support of WGA.
His brother is the dude that played Dro on Insecure.
I thought maybe dude had a history of being a low life or something.

At this point, we know why successful women choose men on the come up.
He just started acting because Keke is an actor. Before meeting Keke, he was an unemployed aspiring fitness instructor. He could've used Keke's connections to make moves there.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Raised in a 2 parent household. Mother was a high school teacher, and father was a catholic deacon, yet still wants to be "hood and bougie" and appeal to low class people. :francis:

And I see it's working looking at The Shade Room comments. :francis:

Woman is a goddamn fool

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Some women ARE better than some men though :ld:

Thats a conversation that needs to be had. And I've always been of the opinion that a man shouldn't try to hit above his pay grade. If a chic is better than you, then leave her alone until you level up or something.

Women will not follow the men when they deem themselves as greater or equal to the men.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It can be changed, recall how bytches switched up during covid. I actually learned this on yt. :ehh:

This term, "bio-cult-iron" (and attendant theory) was coined by Dr. Spencer Holman.

The yt i posted doesn't seem like he made a lot of videos on the topic, but Crimson Cure has.

It’s done.

The only way it changes is if black men rebel and take the leadership back. That will not happen.:francis: