Keke Palmer "my son gave me a A.., don't need a n!gga, just a bag" EDIT They back

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes and no. Keke isn’t representing marriage. She’s a bird who had a kid out of wedlock with a man who adds nothing to her life.

I mean, hell. Cardi is a bird ass “modern woman” (👀) who is getting cheated on every week by her MODERN MAN and she isn’t walking away from her marriage 🤷🏾‍♀️

While this is true, you can't honestly say with a straight face that her opinions and actions don't influence "black women culture" and their views and ideas on marriage/two parent households.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I pushed back bc she was raised Dominican in Washington Heights, that's a specific sub culture of women who... move a certain type of way. I know this bc Wash Heights is in Harlem and I grew up with them bytches, went to Catholic school with them bytches, had them bytches in my building (where I grew up), and, to this day, associate with and speak to them bytches. They're not what they seem from the outside. This is the real reason bm chase them. Not bc they're lighter or even exotic, altho that's definitely part of it.

Dominican women will cuss out and fight a bytch in the street, cuss out and fight her man at home, and then make him a plate, lovingly caress his head, and suck his dikk later (with enthusiasm and extra spit, I said what I said). This is what men mean when they call them 'more feminine.' We as women don't see that side of them so we don't know. Bw don't fully understand our competition.
What a breakdown. :ohhh: This is scholar level

I learned something:ehh:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The problem in this situation is other women though.

Yall gotta speak against this bird behavior and not just on the coli. Yall gotta speak out against it in real life, on social media, everywhere.

For the most part men (except for simp fxggots) stand in solidarity against this foolery. It's women who are standing behind this nonsense.

It’s not.

Black women do not respect black men because they are raised to be equal/greater than black men. Women only listen to men when they think that they are BELOW men. Too many Black men HAVE ACCEPTED and ALLOWED THIS to where this is now the new normal and the community is a PERMANENT matriarchy :francis:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
It’s not.

Black women do not respect black men because they are raised to be equal/greater than black men. Women only listen to men when they think that they are BELOW men. Too many Black men HAVE ACCEPTED and ALLOWED THIS to where this is now the new normal and the community is a PERMANENT matriarchy :francis:
It can be changed, recall how bytches switched up during covid. I actually learned this on yt. :ehh:

This term, "bio-cult-iron" (and attendant theory) was coined by Dr. Spencer Holman.

The yt i posted doesn't seem like he made a lot of videos on the topic, but Crimson Cure has.

Daps
It’s not.

Some women ARE better than some men though :ld:

Thats a conversation that needs to be had. And I've always been of the opinion that a man shouldn't try to hit above his pay grade. If a chic is better than you, then leave her alone until you level up or something.

Daps
She already been told you how she got down, she likes every gender possible so that's what you're gonna get dealing with her. She's liberated when it comes to what she believes in. The baby daddy made a mistake nutting in her now he's gotta deal with it.
we really need to normalize calling these women downlow and keep it moving, it would explain everything

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Some women ARE better than some men though :ld:

Thats a conversation that needs to be had. And I've always been of the opinion that a man shouldn't try to hit above his pay grade. If a chic is better than you, then leave her alone until you level up or something.
Then those women have to be careful not to price themselves out of the market. Those women need to be laser focused on finding her better, cant wait til you 32 to start looking.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Yes and no. Keke isn’t representing marriage. She’s a bird who had a kid out of wedlock with a man who adds nothing to her life.

I mean, hell. Cardi is a bird ass “modern woman” (👀) who is getting cheated on every week by her MODERN MAN and she isn’t walking away from her marriage 🤷🏾‍♀️
Cardi was a stripper too who didn't have kids outta wedlock either.....and got married...Cardi did whoring right.