Keke Palmer "my son gave me a A.., don't need a n!gga, just a bag" EDIT They back

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Oh no- that’s what I’m saying.

I put modern women in quotes because women AND men are modern and aren’t necessarily moving the way our elders moved.

But my point was despite how she behaves and pops off, Cardi isn’t leaving her marriage, so there are examples of “modern women” sticking it out even in seemingly bad situations. Keke took the babymomma route so she can’t be used as an example of married women walking away.

I pushed back bc she was raised Dominican in Washington Heights, that's a specific sub culture of women who... move a certain type of way. I know this bc Wash Heights is in Harlem and I grew up with them bytches, went to Catholic school with them bytches, had them bytches in my building (where I grew up), and, to this day, associate with and speak to them bytches. They're not what they seem from the outside. This is the real reason bm chase them. Not bc they're lighter or even exotic, altho that's definitely part of it.

Dominican women will cuss out and fight a bytch in the street, cuss out and fight her man at home, and then make him a plate, lovingly caress his head, and suck his dikk later (with enthusiasm and extra spit, I said what I said). This is what men mean when they call them 'more feminine.' We as women don't see that side of them so we don't know. Bw don't fully understand our competition.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I pushed back bc she was raised Dominican in Washington Heights, that's a specific sub culture of women who... move a certain type of way. I know this bc Wash Heights is in Harlem and I grew up with them bytches, went to Catholic school with them bytches, had them bytches in my building (where I grew up), and, to this day, associate with and speak to them bytches. They're not what they seem from the outside. This is the real reason bm chase them. Not bc they're lighter or even exotic, altho that's definitely part of it.

Dominican women will cuss out and fight a bytch in the street, cuss out and fight her man at home, and then make him a plate, lovingly caress his head, and suck his dikk later (with enthusiasm and extra spit, I said what I said). This is what men mean when they call them 'more feminine.' We as women don't see that side of them so we don't know. Bw don't fully understand our competition.
I’m dying at the entire last paragraph

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

I really Hate how true this is :bryan:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Lauren Keyana Palmer was born on August 26, 1993,[5][6] in Harvey, Illinois and raised in nearby Robbins, Illinois.[7] She grew up in a Catholic household.[8][9] Her parents, Sharon and Lawrence "Larry" Palmer, who met in drama school, had both worked as professional actors before settling into full-time jobs. Her father works for a polyurethane company, and her mother is a high school teacher who works with autistic children. Her father is a Catholic deacon….Palmer made her acting debut in Barbershop 2: Back in Business (2004).[age 11]