Keke Palmer "my son gave me a A.., don't need a n!gga, just a bag" EDIT They back

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Reality is a lot of woman don’t want to be married or in a relationship. The biggest myth is men don’t want to be in them. Which we know ain’t true because there’s to many simp nikkas out here.

Most only want to be in a relationship or married when it’s convenient.

Yup. A lot of men rather be in relationships.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I hope ambiguous muthafukka Kevin Ferdeline this ho
I like Keke but she shouldn't never got with a dude like that who is unemployed.

Always get with those on ur level or above.

He an opportunist too. He had a girl pregnant and then made her get an abortion and 3 weeks later he with Keke. She got preferences like the BM haters like Cyn G say about BM.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Ppl not realizing why having sexxy red at a school is a bad thing shows me it’s too late
That thread is a mess. “She’s giving the kids money so no one should be complaining!” “Are you donating to the kids?! Ok then!”

That tells you how down bad some of us are and how standards are lacking.

Again: “All money isn’t good money.”

This shyt is shameful.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Black women's love for embarrassing themselves is truly a sight to behold:francis:
The solid black family structure is finito out here, thanks to social media and fake online personas :francis:

Black men nut inside of those same women.

russell-westbrook-yawn.gif

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
If y’all don’t realize there is money is pushing this narrative idk what to tell u , really sit and think when is the last time Keke Palmer got this much attention? She’s been in the industry at least 25 years . Iv never heard her name this often

Don't nut in a woman who think she doesn't need a man. It's not that hard.