Keke Palmer "my son gave me a A.., don't need a n!gga, just a bag" EDIT They back

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Suburban, two parent household girl who just wants to do “hood rat” things with her “hood rat” friends, and never grow up. This situation invokes that Lamilton boondocks episode.

Nobody is trying to grow up, and so many of ours tryna live “wild and free.”

“I do what I want” :francis: Then when those consequences and chickens come home to roost, it’s someone else’s fault, or some condition that caused this. Nope. There’s just no order.

Poor kid.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Realistically I’d say we cant save the community but we can rebuild it and a lot have to be left behind and made examples of.

10-20 years before you see any real strides though.
Ppl not realizing why having sexxy red at a school is a bad thing shows me it’s too late

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
You’d think we’d look at the results by now and realize shyt ain’t working but nah
Reality is a lot of woman don’t want to be married or in a relationship. The biggest myth is men don’t want to be in them. Which we know ain’t true because there’s to many simp nikkas out here.

Most only want to be in a relationship or married when it’s convenient.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Reality is a lot of woman don’t want to be married or in a relationship. The biggest myth is men don’t want to be in them. Which we know ain’t true because there’s to many simp nikkas out here.

Most only want to be in a relationship or married when it’s convenient.
Right they just need to accept their freedom and be unprotected and not provided for :yeshrug:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
EXACTLY! And act surprised when they’re depressed af, taking vacations every month just to forget about how depressed they are lol and their sons become emotional beta fags and daughters become hoes from a lack of fatherly presence.

While other races continue to stride past us and build a FOUNDATION.
This is very true. Not much different than a person who abuses drugs or alcohol to avoid their problems.

They can't face themselves

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women love other women destroying themselves. Anytime you see women celebrating each other's destruction remember they're really saying: "welcome to misery and the abyss. I've been expecting you and saved you a seat."

yes indeed:mjlol:

atlanta-atlanta-season-finale.gif

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Don't believe that shyt. That's for us. I promise you, she's traditional at home, or can at least front convincingly.
Oh no- that’s what I’m saying.

I put modern women in quotes because women AND men are modern and aren’t necessarily moving the way our elders moved.

But my point was despite how she behaves and pops off, Cardi isn’t leaving her marriage, so there are examples of “modern women” sticking it out even in seemingly bad situations. Keke took the babymomma route so she can’t be used as an example of married women walking away.