Keke Palmer "my son gave me a A.., don't need a n!gga, just a bag" EDIT They back

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Poison freely spilled in the community.

This is the equivalent of dropping mental crack in black neighborhoods.

Damn, kinda hate to see Keke turn out like this

She wants to be a confident black woman? That’s great, but cosplaying Megan Thee Stallion and The City Girls? Come on now.
THIS IS what a "confident black woman" means.

The same way a "real n***a" ultimately means being a criminal or acting in a total irrational manner.

Those words are subconsciously coded.

:francis:

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This is why I'm afraid to get married to the modern women

Leaving a man is seen as empowering and praiseworthy . Divorce is a badge of honor and independence. Tying the knot in a situation like that seems frightening.
Yes and no. Keke isn’t representing marriage. She’s a bird who had a kid out of wedlock with a man who adds nothing to her life.

I mean, hell. Cardi is a bird ass “modern woman” (👀) who is getting cheated on every week by her MODERN MAN and she isn’t walking away from her marriage 🤷🏾‍♀️

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Yes and no. Keke isn’t representing marriage. She’s a bird who had a kid out of wedlock with a man who adds nothing to her life.

I mean, hell. Cardi is a bird ass “modern woman” (👀) who is getting cheated on every week by her MODERN MAN and she isn’t walking away from her marriage 🤷🏾‍♀️
Don't believe that shyt. That's for us. I promise you, she's traditional at home, or can at least front convincingly.