Keith Lee and Swerve had the lil brehs and sis going crazy in class

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
That's great to see! Those kids were genuinely happy!
This is why representation matters. Those beautiful Black children need to see somebody who looks like them and can inspire them when they watch wrestling.
#BlackWrestlingDraws
Does black wrestling draw money? Just curious if there is some data available.

Also, I think parents need a better job of instilling a strong sense of self and pride in their children so they don’t need shyt like little mermaid or fukking Keith Lee to be inspired.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Also, I think parents need a better job of instilling a strong sense of self and pride in their children so they don’t need shyt like little mermaid or fukking Keith Lee to be inspired.
Bobo Brazil and JYD drew back in the day. Ahmed Johnson was getting some huge pops early on and it would've been interesting to see if he could've been a money seller with him as champ but he couldn't stay healthy.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Black people go to events but The wrestling community is weird as shyt. We'd rather not be bothered with the foolery of attending live events to often. When Kofi Kingston won the title we (everyone in my house hold) hopped on WWEshop and purchased kofi/new day merch.

And wasn't new day top merch sellers in the company for years at their peak?

In general they don't even give black wrestlers a chance to draw money. Currently everyone agrees that Jade is money and Bianca is the best in the women's division.... The Hurt Business was really about to enter the realm of greatest stables of all time before Vince killed it.... imagine if the hurt business never breaks up... they are currently running a THB vs Bloodline story that would culminate at SS with a war games match. And I guarantee you raw still has a heavyweight champ