Kehlani stands 10 toes down (Israel-Palestine)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Isnt she a drug addict,or is that just her appearance? Either way,give her a 48 hour grace period. Hopefully she means what shes saying,based on the effects on her career. Personally I wouldve advised her to just send a prayer up,and create a burner account. Not saying social media post are irrelevant. But her posting as Khelani is as impactful as posting as Burner306 in regards to this global dispute. Sending the prayer up is really the best place to put your energy. Now we just sit back and wait:respect:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
SZA additionally liked the comment which isn't surprising as she's also Muslim.

It's crazy to see the reaction of other celebrities who are never political make the statements they have out of nowhere recently.

It goes to show that not many of these celebrities are really "free".

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Isnt she a drug addict,or is that just her appearance? Either way,give her a 48 hour grace period. Hopefully she means what shes saying,based on the effects on her career. Personally I wouldve advised her to just send a prayer up,and create a burner account. Not saying social media post are irrelevant. But her posting as Khelani is as impactful as posting as Burner306 in regards to this global dispute. Sending the prayer up is really the best place to put your energy. Now we just sit back and wait:respect:
Don't you have pallets to move at the warehouse you work at?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
SZA additionally liked the comment which isn't surprising as she's also Muslim.

It's crazy to see the reaction of other celebrities who are never political make the statements they have out of nowhere recently.

It goes to show that not many of these celebrities are really "free".
They always ride for the little guy... except when the bully is Israel
Then nikkas is on some "bu bu bu bu but I got kids"
:whoa:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Are you a rapist? Why don't you fukk off?