Kegals

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
yes. i do. and what do you mean how? i just do. at work, when i'm watching a show, on the train.
i feel like it does take some getting use to because they say it shouldn't feel like you're clenching your butt but idk how you can do kegels and not squeeze your cheeks at least a little

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
*facepalm* You can find the right muscles by stopping urine flow but holding your pee and stopping your pee from flowing is not really considered kegel exercises. You should squeeze those muscles with an empty bladder preferably. You should be able to contract from the bottom all the way up.

Here ya go:
Kegel exercises: A how-to guide for women - Mayo Clinic

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
*facepalm* You can find the right muscles by stopping urine flow but holding your pee and stopping your pee from flowing is not really considered kegel exercises. You should squeeze those muscles with an empty bladder preferably. You should be able to contract from the bottom all the way up.

Here ya go:
Kegel exercises: A how-to guide for women - Mayo Clinic
i also recommend using your fingers. it's how i taught myself how to properly do kegels. insert a finger or two in your vagina and just practice squeezing until you feel a tightening around your fingers. that's when you know you're doing it right.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows