Karma is real don't **** around

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just took a nap few hours ago and i started to lucid dream like i always do.In my dream i flash back to a younger more confident me where i felt like i was on top of the world.This was back in 5th grade:win:.Now to tell you a lil bit about my school it was very small so it was easy to stand out,i was a bad-ass fighting,bullying,molesting the young girls.:birdman:

It used to make my day to break other kids down during the day to me that felt better then sex to break someone down where they had to cry or call the mom shyt felt so great.Both student and teachers got the work it was lovely i honestly walked around that school like i was a god.The younger grades would always know my name even tho i did not know them.

Well today when i woke up it hit why i not where i want to be in life. My music i make not good enough to get popping and the ppl i know are not doing anything in life but fukking ,smoking weed,robbing nikkas. If shyt dont change im be just like them :leostare::yeshrug:

Last edited:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
thumbs-up.gif

Cool story, Bro

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
The font is kind of making me not want to read his post.

Someone else read it and tell me if it's worth reading :mjpls:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Did this nikka say he molests young girls? :scusthov::sitdown:

Nah, we don't play like that.

1 star, neg rep

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka i was in 5th grade that's why they call molesting i showed some girl my dikk and and used to rub on there legs and ass in class under the tables.

They had a cop come in and talk to me about that shyt.Mom almost took me out the school.

For real it was not that srs.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
nikka i was in 5th grade that's why they call molesting i showed some girl my dikk and and used to rub on there legs and ass in class under the tables.

They had a cop come in and talk to me about that shyt.Mom almost took me out the school.

"There" :usure:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:wtf:

What kind of demon child were you :what:

Please don't procreate :pacspit:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly they liked it but when there friends found out they started to make a big deal out of it.