KARMA IS A NASTY *** *****

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
so i gets a call this am from my bm asking me to pick our daughter up from school, she has a case of the shyts or whatever....so im like yea, went to hang up as usual before she finished her sentence....i took the phone from my hear and still heard her talkin, so im like what

BM: 'hey....ummm....someone stole my car'

ME: 'u serious? how'

BM: 'yes...u kno i be leaving the key in the car'

now she has one of those PTS altimas 09 and the batteries are weak so she be leaving the key plugged in so it'll charge

now the basis of this is that i recently got a car...99 eldorado, clean, leather, chrome wheels, its a lil sumptin

most of the time we were together i didnt have a car....she had a lil pink cavalier that she bought from her grandma but it was a piece of shyt....her moms had cancer and died in 09...she has been cold since...well her moms set them up to where they would be straight, the 3 of them got checks for 60 bands +....she bought a 09 alt str8 cash

now i would use it to do stuff, like go to work, pick up my kids, go to the store, u know normal shyt....not like i was hangin in the streets, trickin off, havin bytches in it or nuthin like dat...but she was so nasty and was a bytch about how this is her shyt, im depending on her car and i aint got shyt, this that and the 3rd....

now all of a sudden HER car is missing...part of me was like :russ: on the inside but i aint laugh at her...just texted her told her karma is a nasty bytch ainna??? i wish no ill will towards her and hope she gets back right, but a nikka feeling kinda :smugfavre: about the situation

Trillest

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most of the time we were together i didnt have a car....she had a lil pink cavalier that she bought from her grandma but it was a piece of shyt....her moms had cancer and died in 09...she has been cold since...well her moms set them up to where they would be straight, the 3 of them got checks for 60 bands +....she bought a 09 alt str8 cash

:aicmon:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
so i gets a call this am from my bm asking me to pick our daughter up from school, she has a case of the shyts or whatever....so im like yea, went to hang up as usual before she finished her sentence....i took the phone from my hear and still heard her talkin, so im like what

BM: 'hey....ummm....someone stole my car'

ME: 'u serious? how'

BM: 'yes...u kno i be leaving the key in the car'

now she has one of those PTS altimas 09 and the batteries are weak so she be leaving the key plugged in so it'll charge

now the basis of this is that i recently got a car...99 eldorado, clean, leather, chrome wheels, its a lil sumptin

now i would use it to do stuff, like go to work, pick up my kids, go to the store, u know normal shyt....not like i was hangin in the streets, trickin off, havin bytches in it or nuthin like dat...but she was so nasty and was a bytch about how this is her shyt, im depending on her car and i aint got shyt, this that and the 3rd....

now all of a sudden HER car is missing...part of me was like :russ: on the inside but i aint laugh at her...just texted her told her karma is a nasty bytch ainna??? i wish no ill will towards her and hope she gets back right, but a nikka feeling kinda :smugfavre: about the situation

ok so her car is missing? dont' she got insurance????

I don't see the major problem. my car got in an accident around xmas time, and I had a rental the next day like :yeshrug: