Kanye West: Sexy Kim Kardashian ‘Playboy’ Shoot Would Be ‘Brilliant’

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Kanye West wants Kim Kardashian to be “happy” and if she decides to pose nude in another Playboy spread, the Yeezus artist says he’ll support her decision, HollywoodLife.com is EXCLUSIVELY reporting.

Kayne knows that Kim’s body is for him and only him, so he’s not worried about Kim showing off her gorgeous curves.

“He thinks it’s brilliant and if Kim wants to do it and if it’s something that’s going to make her happy, he’s all for it,” a source close to the couple explains to HollywwodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. “It’s a confidence thing for Kim, and he wants her to know, and know damn well, that her body is banging and that she’s the sexiest bi**h on the planet!”

We all know that Kanye, 36, likes to feel in control so if and when Kim, 32, decides to take it all off for the cameras, Kanye will be front and center, our source reveals. “Hell yeah he would [watch the photo shoot] and then he’d make them get out of the room so they could handle some business alone,” says the source while chucking. ”I wouldn’t be surprised if he started to direct the whole damn shoot too.”

Sounds like a classic Kayne move to us — it’s always all or nothing with him! But it’s great that he’s being so supportive of Kim!

We told you Kim is working hard to shed her baby weight — but even before she gave birth to daughter North West, she was already contemplating how to celebrate getting her sexy curves back! In a new teaser clip for an upcoming episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, a still-pregnant Kim reveals she wants to do another nude photo shoot after giving birth to North.

“As soon as I pop this thing out, I want to do Playboy or some nude shoot,” Kim says in a teaser clip for Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

http://start.lenovo.com/news/read/c...kanye_west_sexy_kim_kardashian_playboy_s-ncrd
:lupe:

:yeshrug:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
tumblr_mkycftWdWs1s7vda1o1_500.gif

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
new slaves yall