Kangaroo tries to drown dog and dogset member

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
These fukking aussies are different laughing and joking when that kangaroo look like he was bout to kill em all

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
That roo hit him with the

j2xGGl.gif

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Do conservation laws prevent residents from shooting them?

Seen multiple run ins where it seemed like the roos attacked people. Instead of fighting them, why not just shoot the ones that are that aggressive?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Seen multiple run ins where it seemed like the roos attacked people. Instead of fighting them, why not just shoot the ones that are that aggressive?

it is illegal to 'harm' (defined as kill, injure or capture) a kangaroo or 'attempt to harm' (including hunt, pursue or use anything for the purpose of harming) a kangaroo without a licence.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Could be wrong, but I believe they are the equivalent to what we view as 'deer' here in he states. So I assume they can shoot them

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it is illegal to 'harm' (defined as kill, injure or capture) a kangaroo or 'attempt to harm' (including hunt, pursue or use anything for the purpose of harming) a kangaroo without a licence.
guess I am wrong lol