Kang the conqueror, come get your PAWG. She went crazy.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Kang The Conqueror , she is out here looking like an extra from the 1998 Matrix:russ::mjlol:

Link-> Julia Fox Continues Wild Fashion Run By Freeing The Nipple In Dress That Also Includes A Belly Button Cutout

Julia Fox Continues Wild Fashion Run By Freeing The Nipple In Dress That Also Includes A Belly Button Cutout
By Jessica Rawden published 2 days ago
This dress has everything...

Hgg2MX5dzeKqs7nhrp9MnP-650-80.jpg.webp

Julia Fox has become notable for her fashion in recent months. The Uncut Gems actress wore nothing but belts in one memorable look and she carried a human-sized (and Kim Kardashian-shaped) bag in another. Now, she’s pulling a Florence Pugh and freeing the nipple for her latest look. In her version, though, she also has a belly button ring cutout.

Seriously though, this dress does look like a celebrity trip in the making. Kudos to Julia Fox for getting out of it with no wear and tear and for looking so stylish while doing it. If yours truly was in that dress, I don't think I could have made it more than five steps.

AnsKhCGioYjwNb8KnaZTAA-1200-80.jpg.webp

:dead:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
If she wanna show it, I definitely wanna see it

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I dunno why every woman Kanye leaves goes crazy. He is like the male version of Ariana Grande :francis:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Let a man cat-call her while she's dressed like a sex-buffet and the same media showing off her body for shock value & provocative clicks will be the same media producing think pieces trying to shame men for objectifying women.

The hypocritical and exploitative dynamics that we weave and allow to thrive into society is one of the more sickening parts of this thing we call life.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Let a man cat-call her while she's dressed like a sex-buffet and the same media showing off her body for shock value & provocative clicks will be the same media producing think pieces trying to shame men for objectifying women.

The hypocritical and exploitative dynamics that we weave and allow to thrive into society is one of the more sickening parts of this thing we call life.

Lmao, be sick at an imaginary scenario you made up