Kamala Vows to Defend lsrael

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps

Translation:

lsrael can do whatever the fukk it wants and I will support them no matter what. Do what lsrael tells you or face the full wrath of the US military.

Yet you have people on this forum claiming that Kamala will hold these people accountable and actually cares about Palestinian women and children being graped and murdered because

"lsrael has a right to defend itself" :mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Which is why.. fukk Harris, fukk the democratic party, fukk the republican party and fukk Israel and the blood sucking jews in this country.

Americans have no balls. It's a country that only cares about money. Jews taught them that. They played the long game, assimilating in this country and all over the world, coming into positions of power and influence in the news, entertainment, financial and government sectors.

After WW2, they basically became Hydra. Most of them are racist a$$holes, and a large amount of jews in this country are pedophiles.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Which is why.. fukk Harris, fukk the democratic party, fukk the republican party and fukk Israel and the blood sucking jews in this country.

Americans have no balls. It's a country that only cares about money. Jews taught them that. They played the long game, assimilating in this country and all over the world, coming into positions of power and influence in the news, entertainment, financial and government sectors.

After WW2, they basically became Hydra. Most of them are racist a$$holes, and a large amount of jews in this country are pedophiles.

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:Ya'll just say anything.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Support for Israel is not a republican or democrat stance, it’s a united states stance. It’s like getting the nuke codes on the first day. It comes with the job for whoever gets elected.

That’s another reason republicans are running a Boston right now. Their base does not budge. They can get away with murder. Meanwhile Dems gotta tiptoe around and be at constant risk of losing votes due to ‘optics’

:snoop: Dems always have a harder road bc they gotta appease the young n dumb naive crowd

Last edited:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There ain’t a goddamn president that won’t defend Israel. The two sovereignties got some underground agreement where the Washington will always play big brother to the Israeli government. Thats me rocking the tinfoil durag, fukk Donald Trump, but I digress.