• Kamala

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Hillary

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I like Kamala Harris infinitely more than I like Hillary Clinton, but the tenacity and will to power that resides within Hillary is worthy of study.

For the purposes of this discussion we've everything else out. Who do you think would win in a head-to-head matchup of Hillary Clinton versus Kamala Harris?

My favorite thing about Kamala Harris is that she's honest to the point that she would rather speak in circular fashion riddles rather than lie to you. She also isn't afraid to just leave you with the question you asked is the answer, whereas Hillary Clinton is the typical politician of old who will I threw her teeth if it means expedience

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Hilary and it’s not even close as white men and women will vote for their own before they vote for Harris even with the unlikability factor that she has. The donors and other people of the world with clout and influence would support her anyways.

The split between the black vote would be interesting to see though.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Hillary would win

Even with the baked in Clinton hate she would still win. It would come down to white women and in the end they would cut off their own nose before voting for Kamala over on of their own. Even someone as distasteful and seemingly dishonest as Hillary