Kain Carter (youtuber who made "why men cheat") steals from Patrice Oneal

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

I just remember some of you cats posting this dudes videos talkin bout "he droppin knowledge" while patrice the gawd been droppin gems. How you gon steal from a dead man like that tho? :smh:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Reach

The video maker is acting like he stole his whole career and doesn't have his own classic material to fall back on. He even made a video and said who a lot of his influence comes from and that he's even made some skits verbatim (with his own twist) as a sort of vessel. He changes some things around so it won't be straight up stealing. And nothing wrong with sharing knowledge

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Reach

The video maker is acting like he stole his whole career and doesn't have his own classic material to fall back on. He even made a video and said who a lot of his influence comes from and that he's even made some skits verbatim (with his own twist) as a sort of vessel. He changes some things around so it won't be straight up stealing. And nothing wrong with sharing knowledge
Kain?

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how is this news? he said so himself and even made a video about it.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I never ever took the time to watch this clowns videos... I guess I have a good bullshyt-o-meter...