Kai Greene Will Not be Competing at Mr. Olympia 2015: "Not Allowed"

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
:to:

This is what I heard, not sure if it was true but would explain everything and would go back to PJ say there is stuff “behind the scenes” “Kai had big plans to launch Dynamik in conjunction with the Olympia. His agent demanded a free title sponsorship, a 20×20 booth space and no union load-in fees. Olympia reps countered by demanding that he fork over sponsorship money like everyone else. They had a Mexican standoff. No one budged. Can’t think of a worse way to launch a supplement line than being left outside the arena at the biggest bodybuilding show of the year especially after dieting and gearing up for months. AMI now set to completely pull the plug on him and pressuring the other mags to do the same to sabotage his line and push him over the edge
fukk the IFBB and all of its politics:pacspit:

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
salute the muscle buddha

there's always a black sheep
what if they ban homie like lee priest back in the g¿
hmmmmmm

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
He's transcending the sport anyway, Phil has won the last 4 but Kai is more known by casuals who don't follow bodybuilding beyond YouTube.

The NFL stuff has been a good look, and I see him getting more looks going forward, folks don't know/care about his past the way the trolls would like to think.

He's got a unique look an eloquent powerful voice (pause) positive message and he's extremely likeable so while he likely may never win an Olympia he has the people and thus can write his own ticket going forward.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
best physique never really wins these days

i say score more strictly
on a arrogate of bodily measurements(most drastic ratio between chest/shoulders waist plus biceps calve etc.)
plus best routine and let the fans vote for their peoples champ

shyt shouldn't be left up to opinion so much

shyt is like wwf just a relic of childhood interest like comic books and video games at this point