Kagney Linn Karter committed suicide.....by shotgun. Sheesh. RIP.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could she have chosen a more violent way to go out :patrice:

pah-87469705.jpg

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I saw a vid where a guy committed that via a shotgun to the face, the police came in like 10 seconds after he pulled the trigger and they were upset they were too late so someone on the guys livestream must have called it in.

It’s a way to see that we’re really just skin, matter and bones because his whole face was blown off, skin was hanging, brains everywhere, skull fragmented, very bad looking way to go out. :sad:

Last edited:

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Quick and painless for her but her family will probably never get to lay eyes on her face again
It's an EXTREMELY traumatic way to go out and puts the most mental strain on the family and 1st responders. When you decide to commit a violent suicide on yourself It's like the equivalent of being a suicide bomber because PTSD is gonna appear in others, they may or may not consciously be aware of it but most people would rather have to find a body in tact like from an OD

Crazy she was in Parma and Akron, I probably seen this woman out and didn't even know who she was, might've been with a Browns player at some point too:wow: