Justin Bieber vs Tony Yayo Fight in New York Club

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
yayo slaped up henchmens son too.. remeber that shyt?.. then someone else took the heat and then got murked

On March 24, 2007, Tony Yayo was arrested for allegedly assaulting the 14 year-old son of The Game's manager, Jimmy "Henchmen" Rosemond. Tony Yayo and 50 Cent were accused of approaching the child, with members of their entourage, and pushing him against a nearby wall. This was when Tony Yayo reportedly slapped the boy several times and said "fukk Czar Entertainment". Tony Yayo has pleaded "not guilty" and 50 Cent has since proven his innocence with video footage showing him at his Connecticut mansion at the time of the alleged incident.[12]
Tony Yayo made his first court appearance on the morning of April 25, 2007 in New York. The case was adjourned to July 24. Tony Yayo's Lawyer has expressed his belief that Yayo is innocent and commented on the situation in an interview with MTV:
After a thorough investigation, I steadfastly and adamantly state to you that Tony Yayo did not slap anyone," Leemon said. "I am hopeful that when [authorities] complete their investigation, they will come to the same conclusion. Yayo, as a father, understands the allegations and would never do anything to harm a child.[13]
On April 18, 2007, the house of Tony Yayo’s mother was "sprayed with bullets". The attack is believed to be in connection with Tony Yayo’s recent arrest. Yayo references the attack on the G-Unit song Straight Out of Southside, off T.O.S., the group's second album.[14]
On July 24, 2007, Tony Yayo attended a court hearing regarding his alleged assault. The prosecution offered him a nine-month prison sentence if he pleaded guilty which he rejected.[15]
Prosecutors dropped the charges in February 2008.[16] The mother of Rosemond's son sued 50 Cent and Yayo two months later.[

993925_o.gif

lil dice

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yayo holding shyt down, app like $40000 worth of damage at club where altercation took place

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:snoop: @ these pathetic eurocacs making up shyt just to try and keep G-unit relevant.

G-unit's dead. Rest in piss. :pacspit:

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
I heard 50 and Yayo don't hang out any more.

false they was at the mayweather fight together :smoker:

yayo traumitized henchmens son for life. withhh that smack brehz
yayo.gif

yayo a real nikka breh
first they locked my nikka up

tonyyayo2.jpg

then they tried to make em plea
yayo4-1.jpg

"smack the kid beat the case and i lied on the polygram" tony yayo