Just Woke Up From A 2 Hour Sleep Paralysis

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:damn: shyt was so demonic and there was nothing i could do about it :sadbron: I thought i had knocked over my shelf and calling out but i wasnt. Then i finally remembered how to get out of it, now i want revenge :damn:

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you gots to wiggle your toes :damn: wiggle your tooooeeeessss :damn:

I remember when i seen Hitler staring through my window and hearing 1930's radio shows and all type of fukkery.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
2 hours my ass :rudy:

Anyway, I don't know why that shyt is scary for some people. I had it since a kid. It felt more weird than anything. But once I found out it was impossible to get paralyzed from this, I was straight.

Actually, I can have an out of body experience from the sleep paralysis state and float out of my shyt :takedat:

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
2 hours my ass :rudy:

Anyway, I don't know why that shyt is scary for some people. I had it since a kid. It felt more weird than anything. But once I found out it was impossible to get paralyzed from this, I was straight.

Actually, I can have an out of body experience from the sleep paralysis state and float out of my shyt :takedat:

Nah, i was just being over dramatic shyt stopped being a big deal after i understood what it was, before that i was tryna figure out if it was god or demons getting at me.

Daps
Yo that shyt is scary as fukk. It happened to me a couple night ago but not for that long :merchant: I only had it for like 1 minute.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
:damn: shyt was so demonic and there was nothing i could do about it :sadbron: I thought i had knocked over my shelf and calling out but i wasnt. Then i finally remembered how to get out of it, now i want revenge :damn:

revenge on what exactly though.:confused:...:to:

havent had one in a while but i remember feeling it coming on and instantly waking myself up before i took a trip down that demonic road last time :ohlawd:

Silkk

Daps
you gots to wiggle your toes :damn: wiggle your tooooeeeessss :damn:

I remember when i seen Hitler staring through my window and hearing 1930's radio shows and all type of fukkery.

I just bite the inside of my mouth til i feel it :sadcam:

Silkk

Daps
revenge on what exactly though.:confused:...:to:

havent had one in a while but i remember feeling it coming on and instantly waking myself up before i took a trip down that demonic road last time :ohlawd:

Revenge On That shyt I Saw :birdman: