Just when I start watching Last Man On Earth, the show gets cancelled

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Just had started watching this show (only like a couple of episodes) out of boredom and just read it got cancelled:martin:

January Jones :ohlawd:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
To be honest, the show doesn't really have a plot or end goal. You basically just end up watching people living life.

Yeah, I figured
I only watched it out of boredom a couple of days when won't shyt else on tv

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That show had the most dislikeable cast of characters I’ve ever seen I hated them all I hated them more than Iron Fist and I hated that fukker.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
one of my favorite shows over the last few years...me and my girl watched that shyt every week then it got cancelled :snoop:

it wasnt really going anywhere but most shows dont go anywhere :manny:

Word
Yeah, a lot of times the show won't even funny (well, the 2 episodes I've seen) but it kept my interest. :ld:

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
To be honest, the show doesn't really have a plot or end goal. You basically just end up watching people living life.
This is all TV shows lol. Star Trek was this.

Rewatching this over the last few weeks. The first season is hilarious cringe comedy with Phil trying to lay all the girls at all costs. I like S2 & what I've rewatched of 3 as well. Never saw S4 yet.

I read that Forte wants to finish the show, hope some streamer lets him do it.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
LMOE was great network tv. Kristen Wiig getting about entire episode to introduce her character was great.

It was a great show just for guest appearances. I honestly would have kept watching for that alone.

Unfortunately it ended on a cliffhanger with no payoff or progression and that's how it'll be remembered by most.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This is all TV shows lol. Star Trek was this.

Rewatching this over the last few weeks. The first season is hilarious cringe comedy with Phil trying to lay all the girls at all costs. I like S2 & what I've rewatched of 3 as well. Never saw S4 yet.

I read that Forte wants to finish the show, hope some streamer lets him do it.
What?

Original Star Trek was a five year mission that’s an end goal within the show.

Voyager was get back to the Alpha quadrant.

LMOE was just random adventures of a group of survivors. They had no fixed destination

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
What?

Original Star Trek was a five year mission that’s an end goal within the show.

Voyager was get back to the Alpha quadrant.

LMOE was just random adventures of a group of survivors. They had no fixed destination

They were trying to start a new civilization. What decisions would you make if you had to start from scratch.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
They were trying to start a new civilization. What decisions would you make if you had to start from scratch.
They could do whatever they wanted, that’s the point. It was just personalities clashing was the interesting part of the show.

There was no fixed goal. These weirdos were just figuring it out as they went.

They tried traditional marriage then as soon as another woman showed up that went out the window.