Just went to tha doctors office and got some devastating news.....

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you must be very young if you're worrying about height. all of that shyt doesn't matter when you grow up mentally. height doesn't make you shyt.

Yes and no. Regardless of how YOU feel about your height, people are going to judge you because of it and life is different if you're not considered 'tall' or at least 'average.'

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
6'7 & up crew

iOshai4Urf6LY.gif
good luck fitting in enclosed areas tho bytch

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes and no. Regardless of how YOU feel about your height, people are going to judge you because of it and life is different if you're not considered 'tall' or at least 'average.'

if you're content with yourself, it doesn't matter what anybody else thinks even if they try to hate on you and make you feel bad for being short. people will have to fall in line with you because they realize that you let them know that you're the one in control and that they're not.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you're content with yourself, it doesn't matter what anybody else thinks even if they try to hate on you and make you feel bad for being short. people will have to fall in line with you because they realize that you let them know that you're the one in control and that they're not.

It does matter. A short male isn't going to get his foot in the door with most women simply due to height. He's eliminated before he even gets a chance to compete. How is that person being content with themselves going to change that? It's not. I will agree that you have to realize you're at a disadvantage (according to others) and keep it moving.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I feel you. I always thought that I was 5'5 (almost 5'6), but I am really 5'4 according to my doc.