Just took a L at the liquor store...

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Waslking out the liquor store this old nikka named Snow ask me for a few dollars.I gave the fool a 20 by accident.Told him give it back and he said ''drop me off corner''. We get to the corner he gets out the car and digs in his pocket throws a dollar on the seat and closes the door.I say ''Snow give me my money''.He walks in between the houses.I go down the alley and see this fool running.I lose him.Spent about 7 minutes riding up and down the blocks.I ride back past the liquor store and he standing out front.I jump out and tell him empty his pockets.He said ''Cuz Its all gone'' Using his shirt to wipe his gums.

Daps
you win some you lose some :yeshrug:

but thats part of the reason im a hesistant to give to just anybody

Snow

Sucking dikk,snortin brix
Daps
See this dude here is a liar.Conrad picked me up outside da corna store like he does every tuesday so he can get his Frank Ocean on.Afta i sucked dis dude d1ck he tried to hit me because i used a lil teeth so I got out da car and ran from dis crazy azz nikka .Wasnt no robbery and he know it.Can't believe you did me like dis man :to:

Daps
Reppin
Da Washed up Gentleman’s club
tumblr_m5w1yjtVTt1qjb32n.gif

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
:laugh:

it took 10 minutes for this person to read this post, register an alias and reply

10 fukking minutes

but dont give bums shyt

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
See this dude here is a liar.Conrad picked me up outside da corna store like he does every tuesday so he can get his Frank Ocean on.Afta i sucked dis dude d1ck he tried to hit me because i used a lil teeth so I got out da car and ran from dis crazy azz nikka .Wasnt no robbery and he know it.Can't believe you did me like dis man :to:

:ufdup:Unless you're a Stark b*stard, how the hell can you afford a computer or smartphone, nikka? I know you can't be charging but $20 for a Frank Ocean special.