Just told a girl i live in the projects....

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
Convo was flowing nicely. She was reaponding back instantly, but once ive told her i live in the pjs, she aint write back. Its been a half hour, damn is she that shallow...!?.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Convo was flowing nicely. She was reaponding back instantly, but once ive told her i live in the pjs, she aint write back. Its been a half hour, damn is she that shallow...!?.

:ufdup: by saying projects. Should have called it what it really is.

:obama: Apartment complex.

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
I shouldve just said i lived in a condo. fukk i gotta be honest to thia chick for, i met her online.

We live in the same town, and i just said somewhere around the bootlegg, she was like "Oh that community area?" I corrected her and said "Yeah the projects". Never heard from her after that.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I shouldve just said i lived in a condo. fukk i gotta be honest to thia chick for, i met her online.

We live in the same town, and i just said somewhere around the bootlegg, she was like "Oh that community area?" I corrected her and said "Yeah the projects". Never heard from her after that.
she might respond, time will tell. it appears she was talking down to you.

next time:

what community area? its nice home, thank you very much, you should come over and take a look!

oh you dont know, that the biggest project, its were rappers and singers are made!...there goes young jay-z at the alley way!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the less you say the less you can mess it up, women love talking let them.

Are you going to marry her? nah right so why does she need to know where you live?

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

nikka dont like, you don't live in the project, you live in an apartment complex

Neka727

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I would of did the same thing! I could see if u said u were from the projects , but you're still there.

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
do u really live in the projects?

Nah i own a beachhouse. But its being renovated right now, so its closed up. We can meet up at olive garden though?.... Damn i shouldve said something to her along those lines. She would surely been impressed.