just started living health for the 1st time in my life and i feel like a new person

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel like bradley cooper from limitless

i been eating pizza almost every other day and in general ive been eating fast food alot. lately i been eating fruits, vegetables and drinking water/green tea. I actually get 6 hrs of sleep min now also...i feel brand new.

this healthy shyt is underrated

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

i been eating pizza almost every other day and in general ive been eating fast food alot. lately i been eating fruits, vegetables and drinking water/green tea. I actually get 6 hrs of sleep min now also...i feel brand new.

What happened? what were you sick of?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

do you look like him though? :lupe2::noah:

blvckbieber

Rookie
Daps

it is. and who is that in your avi?

7086f8b276da11e289dc22000a9f12b0_7.jpg

:jawalrus:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

:cheers: O yea, friends are doing things to become brolic and strong. Wow man im proud of you and i dont even know you. Keep up the good work. Do 100 burpees.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Good shyt bruh, I been doing the same since May. Hit the gym 3 times a week. changed my diet and still need to stop drinking and smoking so much but I have been feeling great. Its been getting hard lately to stick wit a diet with so many BBQs family functions and shyt but I know I will NEVER go back to eating fast food and a bunch of junk food on a regular

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Good shyt bruh, I been doing the same since May. Hit the gym 3 times a week. changed my diet and still need to stop drinking and smoking so much but I have been feeling great. Its been getting hard lately to stick wit a diet with so many BBQs family functions and shyt but I know I will NEVER go back to eating fast food and a bunch of junk food on a regular

lose any weight?

also -- never say never...i lost 40 ilbs in 2011 and relapsed 7 months later.......wendys and mcdonalds :noah:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
lose any weight?

also -- never say never...i lost 40 ilbs in 2011 and relapsed 7 months later.......wendys and mcdonalds :noah:

Yes sir, that really wasn't the main goal but I went from 199 to 184..

Wifey like :whoa: I didn't marry a skinny nikka

I'm trying to keep it around 185 and just keep everything toned and tight
but I see that six pack coming in so I'm tempted to lose another 5-10lbs so i can have that full six pack flourish...

I won't say never but the times I've gone to Taco Bell and Wendy's recently I could feel it afterwards :scusthov:

I'll still have a nice burger from Carl's Jr or Twisted Root every now and then, but shyt like Sonic, Taco Bell, Sonic, and Wendys I'm good on those...

I hope :lupe:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Yes sir, that really wasn't the main goal but I went from 199 to 184..

Wifey like :whoa: I didn't marry a skinny nikka

I'm trying to keep it around 185 and just keep everything toned and tight
but I see that six pack coming in so I'm tempted to lose another 5-10lbs so i can have that full six pack flourish...

I won't say never but the times I've gone to Taco Bell and Wendy's recently I could feel it afterwards :scusthov:

I'll still have a nice burger from Carl's Jr or Twisted Root every now and then, but shyt like Sonic, Taco Bell, Sonic, and Wendys I'm good on those...

I hope :lupe:

you can def feel it. eat chips, and i taste every grain of salt :scusthov:

drink soda, and it tastes like syrup :huhldup:

eating healthy is lovely :ahh:

and those abs will be :lawd:

before and after pics :lupe2: