Her and her sisters

600full-madeline-zima.jpg

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
its still funny after season 3 but you cant deny the story falls off
yea but then it just truly becomes the hank moody fukkery adventures :blessed: plus titties :ehh: especially ol gurl who was the actress in season 4 (maybe 5) :noah: GOAT titties.....im still mad one of the finest chicks that was ever on the show nvr got naked tho :francis:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
yea but then it just truly becomes the hank moody fukkery adventures :blessed: plus titties :ehh: especially ol gurl who was the actress in season 4 (maybe 5) :noah: GOAT titties.....im still mad one of the finest chicks that was ever on the show nvr got naked tho :francis:
Surfer chick?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i aint saying it's trash, but if i knew what i knew when i watched every season then i would have stopped after three. 1-3 is legit one of the best dramedy stories i ever seen told.

post season 3 as much as the titties are goat. the runkle fukkery is really what makes it hilarious to me. :russ:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
i mean her too but i was talkin bout ol gurl that the rocker dude moody was doing the biography for was simping over
The groupie chick? She was ehhh

I wanted to see ruckel wife/secretary naked