Just Some Motivation For the Coli.....man to men

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-I knew it was gonna be some stupid shyt before I came in here. I've been homeless, broke, lived at home, dealing with alcoholism, not driving & I've always been able to get p*ssy. Lames need to go outside & actually talk to women or just pay for them. Stop listening to these dudes.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
-I knew it was gonna be some stupid shyt before I came in here. I've been homeless, broke, lived at home, dealing with alcoholism, not driving & I've always been able to get p*ssy. Lames need to go outside & actually talk to women or just pay for them. Stop listening to these dudes.
You missed it......he basically said not to accept women that fit the description you just gave of yourself.........:francis:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Funny because Sauce comes across as the exact average type personality that coli citizens portrays themselves to be......plus or minus some levels of ignorance

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. I can be in any circumstance and still get
women. You just got to know the levels.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
The irony of this dude talking about looking clean
:russ:

Dude look musty as hell and unkempt

LOL. Love Sauce Walka, but cats that don't even got 2 pennies to rub together bag females on the regular, especially the ones with money and degrees, who should have sense.

My Message to the Black Man (c) Elijah - is to get your money right, get your body strong, FOR YOURSELF.

Facts. I been homeles, living in shelters, been in a halfway house after prison, and was still getting p*ssy

When I was still getting back on my feet I'd tell chicks straight up I'm broke til Friday. And they'd let me hold some money

If they fukk with u they fukk with u

If you gonna get money, do it for yourself