Just showing some love for Eternal Champions

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I remember playing this game for the first time a couple years after it came out, like 1995 or so, but it wasn't until years later that I realized how good of a game it was, but it sort of flew under the radar a became a cult classic among the more higher profile franchises. It was a pretty detailed game for it's time period, and had differentiated itself from other fighting games in various ways. I never actually knew there was a sequel until just a couple years ago either, so it was cool to see how it progressed from the previous one watching certain videos. I think Larcen and Midknight were the characters I used the most when I was playing. Variety of identifiable characters, great 2D graphics and detail, good soundtrack, and really cool and hilarious finishers, both from the characters themselves and the stages. I don't think people realized how violent the game was for a 2D fighter either :picard::wow:.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yea I never could beat this game as a kid as well. Game was too difficult. But I remember I would play the music on this game all the time.