Just saw The Raid...

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Anyone seen this? I saw it last night and thought it was bad ass. The claustrophobia and tension was pretty intense while the action was brutal.

That Mad Dog dude is the new Ghostface Killer (not the rapper obviously, the movie character in Mystery of Chessboxing GK got his name from)

I'd give it 8.5/10.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
All these Mad Dogs in Asian movies be crazy as fukk man....

976853-S593RIO.png
976851-THLFGRY.png
976852-EYQUBQI.png

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It wasn't super gory like I thought it would be though which I guess is a good thing.

If Taakashi Mike made this same movie, the gore factor would have been off the charts cos that dude is a mental case.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
It wasn't super gory like I thought it would be though which I guess is a good thing.

If Taakashi Mike made this same movie, the gore factor would have been off the charts cos that dude is a mental case.

I was afraid to watch his 13 Assassins movie but that movie was tame compared to his other work which have me like :damn: to this day.

One of these does not belong. Can you figure out which one?

The Ong Bak Mad Dog. Still though, dude needs to be in there cause he trashed an entire club and got everybody shook.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I loved this movie but there was a dude in the theater I was in with his kid (had to be about 5 years old) and he was angry as hell when it ended. As the credits rolled he was loudly complaining that it didn't have "enough karate"; shyt was hysterical.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I loved this movie but there was a dude in the theater I was in with his kid (had to be about 5 years old) and he was angry as hell when it ended. As the credits rolled he was loudly complaining that it didn't have "enough karate"; shyt was hysterical.

:russ:

I thought the drawn out fight scene with Mad Dog and the
brothers
compensated.

I like how nobody really started going melee or hand to hand until everyone ran out of ammo.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:russ:

I thought the drawn out fight scene with Mad Dog and the
brothers
compensated.

I like how nobody really started going melee or hand to hand until everyone ran out of ammo.

Well, not Mad Dog really. He had the head cop with the gun to his head before choosing to fight him like men.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Well, not Mad Dog really. He had the head cop with the gun to his head before choosing to fight him like men.

That's what makes that cat a movie legend already. It was just ill the way he choose to fight dude instead of taking the easy way out.

flipn50

Pro
Daps
If you dig The Raid, you should check out Chocolate (the title sounds corny)

An autistic girl with powerful martial art skills looks to settle her ailing mother's debts by seeking out the ruthless gangs that owe her family money.

Last edited by a moderator: