Just saw Roseanne the show. Or the connors

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I knew she got kicked off

But John Goodman is old af

Becky and Darlene are older now than Roseanne was on the og show

Why is this still on lmao. I’m watching regular tv for the first time in years flipping thru channels

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The show is a cash cow for ABC, so they're going to keep it going for as long as they can. She's sorely missed on that show and even would admit it if they were telling the truth, which is why it still so stupid that she couldn't keep her mouth shut. Even a hardcore MAGA like Tim Allen knows how to keep it quiet and not let it fukk up his bread.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The show is a cash cow for ABC, so they're going to keep it going for as long as they can. She's sorely missed on that show and even would admit it if they were telling the truth, which is why it still so stupid that she couldn't keep her mouth shut. Even a hardcore MAGA like Tim Allen knows how to keep it quiet and not let it fukk up his bread.
If Roseanne was still on the show it would get monster ratings

Show just got renewed for a 5th season. How many seasons did the og show get

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If Roseanne was still on the show it would get monster ratings

Show just got renewed for a 5th season. How many seasons did the og show get
The OG got 10. This one isn't getting any close to that. The storylines have been hit or miss with The Conners and you can tell that the show has run out of steam without her in the fold.

SunnyD

All Star
Daps
I liked the first 3 seasons of the original show. The newer version everyone just looks awful. I know people age but damn.