Just saw Pain and Gain

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Movie was pretty decent I'd give it an 8 out of 10. It was a dark comedy which Michael Bay did a good job of. There was some typical Michael Bay stuff like cineamatography and images but shyt wasn't blowing up constantly. All of the actors held there own and I read the true story before the movie and I think they did a good job of translating it. They shortened it and took some shyt out and added some stuff but it sticks to the real thing for most part. Here is a link to the true story this is based on Miami - Pain & Gain: From New Times Story to Michael Bay Film - Miami New Times

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I got a feeling others on here will give it the same grade. I get the satire but it wasn't worth it for 2 hours. Felt like R-rated version of the Transformer type of humor. But people will dissapointed if they think it's an action movie (they don't even have guns). I know a couple of people who thought it was an action movie.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I got a feeling others on here will give it the same grade. I get the satire but it wasn't worth it for 2 hours. Felt like R-rated version of the Transformer type of humor. But people will dissapointed if they think it's an action movie (they don't even have guns). I know a couple of people who thought it was an action movie.

the real story was a 6 page article in a news paper. there was alot more detailed stuff so they had to compact it into a movie. michael bay can turn a 25 page script in to a 2 hour movie tho :ehh:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
fukk this movie. Incoherent dogshyt. Just....shyt.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I saw it last night. Movie was fukkin hilarious. :dead:

I don't know why people hate on it. I was entertained from start to finish.

The Rock's character made the movie. The change he went through. :deadmanny: Wahlberg and Mackie had their moments, but not like Rock.

I can't believe this shyt is true. Those guys were fukkin dumbasses. I think I'ma cop the book. :patrice:

:dead: at Rock cooking outside and feeding the dog.

KingT33

LWO, Raider Nation, Univ of South Central Trojans
Daps
Reppin
A suburb of Los Angeles
I saw it last night. Movie was fukkin hilarious. :dead:

I don't know why people hate on it. I was entertained from start to finish.

The Rock's character made the movie. The change he went through. :deadmanny: Wahlberg and Mackie had their moments, but not like Rock.

I can't believe this shyt is true. Those guys were fukkin dumbasses. I think I'ma cop the book. :patrice:

:dead: at Rock cooking outside and feeding the dog.

Co-sign That shyt was funny as hell don't sleep on it brehs.

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
read the story after i saw the flick ...a few months back...
i think if a real drama director would have helmed the actual eventss, it would have been a pretty damn good flick.
I still got a kick out of this movie....shyt was funny tho .