Just saw James Bond, Skyfall

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
shyt was piff but didn't really feel like a bond movie. It kinda felt like dark knight because of music, cinematography and the plot some what. It was def the darkest bond movie yet

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Saw advance screening in Philly today because I just interviewed the Bond girl Berenice Marlohe. I was literally in the movie by myself it was crazy. I will post my interview in few weeks. Why would I lie about seeing this do you want me to tell you the ending?

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Hmmmm. A dark Bond has potential. Could you follow the plot? Quantun of Solace was a piece of shyt because of the nonsensical plot.

Yes plot was good it was like a master plan movie like how joker had all those plans. That's partly why it reminded me of dark knight as well Javier didnt act like joker but his actions were if that makes sense

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
The IGN review also compared the villain to the Joker as well. I don't know wanna shyt about the plot, how was the intro with the adele theme? I always liked the creativity they put into them.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
The IGN review also compared the villain to the Joker as well. I don't wanna shyt about the plot, how was the intro with the adele theme? I always liked the creativity they put into them.

Funny ign said that cause its obvious this was influenced by dark knight but its like a 2012 bond movie. Intro was sick you won't be disappointed. I don't even like James Bond like that and id give this 90 percent. It was 2 half hours and didnt feel long at all.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Saw advance screening in Philly today because I just interviewed the Bond girl Berenice Marlohe. I was literally in the movie by myself it was crazy. I will post my interview in few weeks. Why would I lie about seeing this do you want me to tell you the ending?

:shaq:

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
QOS didnt deserve all the hate it got.

Really looking forward to this one

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
QOS didnt deserve all the hate it got.

Really looking forward to this one

it wasnt as good as the last one due to the WRITERS STRIKE & they even had DANIEL CRAIG help writing and he doesnt do that

that strike made the movie the way it is and for that im surprised it was still that good though i enjoyed for the most part :yeshrug:

here is a quote from daniel craig

According to a December 2011 interview with Craig, "We had the bare bones of a script and then there was a writers' strike and there was nothing we could do. We couldn't employ a writer to finish it. I say to myself, 'Never again', but who knows? There was me trying to rewrite scenes—and a writer I am not."[50] He said that he and Forster "were the ones allowed to do it. The rules were that you couldn't employ anyone as a writer, but the actor and director could work on scenes together. We were stuffed. We got away with it, but only just. It was never meant to be as much of a sequel as it was, but it ended up being a sequel, starting where the last one finished

source Quantum of Solace - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Hmmmm. A dark Bond has potential. Could you follow the plot? Quantun of Solace was a piece of shyt because of the nonsensical plot.

James_Bond_(The_Living_Daylights).jpg

:comeon:

cant wait to see this joint tho