just saw a treh delivering food to some breh

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
yall be careful out there.

i was chilling at the apartment last night, waiting for my girl to get home. i heard a knock at the door and went to answer it, but it wasnt my door. i looked out in the hallway, and this big ass Ving Rhames looking tranny with a doordash bag was knocking on my neighbors door. breh is a funny dude so i figured he'd have a funny reaction to that monster knocking on his door so i waited and watched. i noticed she was doing some weird shyt to her pants when i realized she was pulling napkins out of her underwear and refolding them and putting them back in the bag. :scusthov: i was going to warn my neighbor until dude answered the door in his underwear with a big ass clown wig and makeup on. dude actually invited treh inside!

at that point i decided to just my own business, so i went back inside my apartment. didn't think anything of it until my girl got home a few hours later and told me she saw some big ass tranny with its wig half off and dress ripped leaving another apartment. had its makeup smeared and everything. :ohhh:

unbelievable. yall think my neighbor hooked up with it?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
giphy.gif

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
yall be careful out there.

i was chilling at the apartment last night, waiting for my girl to get home. i heard a knock at the door and went to answer it, but it wasnt my door. i looked out in the hallway, and this big ass Ving Rhames looking tranny with a doordash bag was knocking on my neighbors door. breh is a funny dude so i figured he'd have a funny reaction to that monster knocking on his door so i waited and watched. i noticed she was doing some weird shyt to her pants when i realized she was pulling napkins out of her underwear and refolding them and putting them back in the bag. :scusthov: i was going to warn my neighbor until dude answered the door in his underwear with a big ass clown wig and makeup on. dude actually invited treh inside!

at that point i decided to just my own business, so i went back inside my apartment. didn't think anything of it until my girl got home a few hours later and told me she saw some big ass tranny with its wig half off and dress ripped leaving another apartment. had its makeup smeared and everything. :ohhh:

unbelievable. yall think my neighbor hooked up with it?

:mjlol: