Just returned from the Arnold Classic Europe (Madrid)

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Got to do some work with Kai Greene and his new company Dynamik Muscle. I got sent into the work pretty blindly and unknowing what was going on. shyt was incredible brehs! I slept like 12 hrs in 6days between filming stuff, helping out, editing videos, instagram clips, acting like security, getting chased by fans and all kinds of ruckus.

Best work related experience I've ever had. I'm sure there will be more to come, they were happy with my grind (Kai and Adam), they said they usually have people quit within a day from their schedule, its damn near non stop. I got to film him and Arnold interacting and all kinds of cool stuff. I got to see Madrid everyday at like 3am when we got done. Im pretty run down from the Olympia the week before (e.s.t.- 3hrs behind) then this (6hrs ahead). Back to the office tomorrow.

Here's the day 1 video

Last edited:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Olympia was live :wow:

my brother thinking of competing in the classic competition they bringing back next year

good shyt
You pass by our booth? We were next to BSN, Gifted and Run Everything Labs (Rob and DLB) We had Sue Lasmar and company our there, she was looking :banderas:

I know you saw the Blackstone Labs giant window treatments at the entrance tho, looked like we sponsored the show. That Classic Physique Division should be interesting.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You pass by our booth? We has Sue Lasmar and company our there, she was looking :banderas:

what booth was this? Where was it located? We spent majority of the time down a flight of stairs. I went there only Saturday, walked around what I thought was the whole thing though (kinda just weaved in and out and circled around).

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Huh. I watched Generation Iron yesterday on netflix. Pretty good documentary.
Kai Greene lost by one point. That's like losing the Super Bowl by one point in the last minute of play.
Anyway, dude has a lot of potential.