Just Peeped Falcon Rising With The GOAT Michael Jai White

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
:whew: incredible film man...10/10...the dialog, the action sequences, the editing...everything was top notch on a small budget...it's inspiring seeing what Michael Jai White does with such small movie budgets...catch it on Netflix or cop the DVD and support the GOAT action star...most underrated action star in the business...when he's done, only then will people go back and finally realize his greatness...again check out the film and support, they trying to make this series a trilogy..

Last edited:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:whew: incredible film man...10/10...the dialog, the action sequences, the editing...everything was top notch on a small budget...it's aspiring seeing what Michael Jai White does with such small movie budgets...catch it on Netflix or cop the DVD and support the GOAT action star...most underrated action star in the business...when he's done, only then will people go back and finally realize his greatness...again check out the film and support, they trying to make this series a trilogy..
:whoa:

-It was good for its budget but easy there

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Peeped last month. Very very solid. He needs to keep it up. For whatever reason he ain't getting backing from Hollywood so keep doing these. I'll damn sure keep watching.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Daps + rep for the OP

I read this thread last week, and needed a movie for movie night with the wifey last night

so I figured what the hey, might as well check this out

I went to Netflix pulled it up, and it had ONE STAR brehs :what:

I legit had the :patrice:face and I wondered if my Coli brehs had led me astray and maybe this movie was gonna be trash

and then I would have to hear about it from the wifey after the movie :wow:

but I decided to take that chance

and brehs, this movie is GOOD

It's awesome, good stuff,mane.

Michael Jai White, as usual, doesn't let anyone down.

Brehs, watch this movie and rate it 5 stars

these cacs on Netflix gave an awesome black movie one star :beli:

we all need to go on Netflix today (now if you can) and give this movie 5 stars

and Michael Jai White is nearing greatest of all time status

Wesley who? :sas2:
MJW is dropping more heat this year.

The "sequel" to Black Dynamite titled "Outlaw Johnny Black"

He also mentioned he got funding for a movie he's been wanting to do for years called "The Moor"

This is a low budget trailer he made for funding purposes, it's gonna look way better when it's actually made later this year

Daps
MJW is dropping more heat this year.

The "sequel" to Black Dynamite titled "Outlaw Johnny Black"

He also mentioned he got funding for a movie he's been wanting to do for years called "The Moor"

This is a low budget trailer he made for funding purposes, it's gonna look way better when it's actually made later this year

Thanks for the heads up breh. I might watch this Falcon Rising again this weekend cause I honestly don't remember the plot anymore

Seeing Panther tomorrow and watch Falcon Rising on Sunday to top of this black excellence weekend :ohlawd:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Film is dope, i figured they would have had the sequel out by now:what:

I remember Laila Ali was looking good thoughout the flick though:whoo: