Just Ordered a Pizza Online

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
And my shyt was $12 before taxes and $3.00 delivery fee:mindblown:

Now it's damn near $20.00. I've always been a good tipper, but I'm sorry I'm not tipping the driver. They gotta take that up with Dominoes (:gag: yeah, I know) Then they have a nerve to have a disclaimer saying that the delivery fee does not go to the drivers :rudy: Why y'all charging it then :heh:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can't even get pizza delivered round here nomo

tha runts robbed tha papa johns pizzaman and shyt been fukked up ever since :skip:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
And my shyt was $12 before taxes and $3.00 delivery fee:mindblown:

Now it's damn near $20.00. I've always been a good tipper, but I'm sorry I'm not tipping the driver. They gotta take that up with Dominoes (:gag: yeah, I know) Then they have a nerve to have a disclaimer saying that the delivery fee does not go to the drivers :rudy: Why y'all charging it then :heh:

Might as well just take that drive breh and save them 8 bones.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
can't even get pizza delivered round here nomo

tha runts robbed tha papa johns pizzaman and shyt been fukked up ever since :skip:

Dominoes is the furthest, but the only on that will deliver. Pizza Hut and Pppa Johns said hell naw :pachaha: Pizza Hut actually delivered before, but they was like those was mistakes, we we ain' supposed to be in your neighborhood :russ:

Might as well just take that drive breh and save them 8 bones.

Dog, if I was able to, I would just go to Publix and buy the pizza dough for $1.99 and do my own thang. But I totaled my car 3 weeks ago. Ain't no breezy over here to hold me down right now so a nikka out chea dolo. Need to go shopping. I didn't feel like eating tuna :gag:, that's all a nikka really got in the house right now

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People actually try and make deep dish pizza in restaurants OUTSIDE OF Chicago? :russ:

My pops surprised me with a personal Gino's East Deep dish pizza last night :ohlawd:

Delicious :wow:
I'm pretty sure Gino's is what I've had when I went to the Chi.. immaculate :ohlawd:

wish I lived there. Great city.