Just lost all respect for my favorite older cousin

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
first off let me set the mood with this :snoop:

Alright so im 26, he's 29 almost 30 and he's still simpin these chicks and giving them his whole fukkin check. He always been like this, it was until recently i noticed it. Even when we was younger he was chasing after some chick that hit the whole block but him. My aunt told my mom he was up all night cryin over the smut. Well fukin 18 years later hes still doing the same thing :snoop:. Never thought i would have to spit knowledge to him. I looked up to him :snoop: now im telling shyt that he should know already.

I mean if these hoes was bad i wouldnt feel this uspet but these some fat with 4 kids weave and perm pushing this hair line back having ass hoes. Hood rats in the purest form.

Just ruined my night

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
What you want us to say?

Do you want a c/s?

Do you want us to call your cousin a simp?

Do you want us to ask your for some of that knowledge?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
he doesn't think highly of himself...thats where it comes from...it will be hard to change that attitude at 29 but he's in his phsyical prime its still doable

is he fat and unnatractive therefore lacking confidence? And fat and unnatractive people can be confident guys who can bag decent girls so thats not always an excuse

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
he doesn't think highly of himself...thats where it comes from...it will be hard to change that attitude at 29 but he's in his phsyical prime its still doable

is he fat and unnatractive therefore lacking confidence? And fat and unnatractive people can be confident guys who can bag decent girls so thats not always an excuse

nah hes in shape, regular looking dude

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
good luck man...try your best but ultimately the only thing you can do is lead by example and hopes it rubs off on him

nah fukk it no reason waste my time and energy. He wanna be a tool then let him, just regret respecting this nikka thats all

Daps
Reppin
St louis
we cant all be charming lady killers...
cats like him keep balance in the universe.
he's spending on a chick thats 9 times outta
10 got another nikka laying up in that p*ssy and
laughing with her at your cousin.

YOU.....just keep being one of the nikkas laughing.
your cousin is a loss cause..
a0yqua.jpg