Just Landed a New Job Brehs!

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all remember that thread I made a few months ago about some rat nikka snitching on me at my job?

I ended up quitting towards the end of October. I’ve been unemployed since then and have been doing interviews. I was getting frustrated but I received a call back from a recruiter early December and went on a Teams interview with a manager. That interview went well and I got a call back for a second interview, this time with about 5 different people on the panel. That went well so I got invited to fly out to their HQ in North Carolina for a technical assessment. I went Sunday night, did the assessment Monday and got back home that same night.

Just got a call back saying I got the job and they’ll be sending the offer letter soon. :salute: Mu base salary at this new job is what I made at my old job after all the overtime was done (about $73,000). That’s not including quarterly bonuses and OT which will most likely make it around $90,000 plus I get a GMC Terrain as a company vehicle (with no tracking device:lolbron:).

I want to give a shout out to my new manager who is a breh.:salute: Dude kept it 100 with me through the wntire process and wasn’t on some bullshyt like a lot of the managers that I’ve interviewed with over the last few months. Trust the process brehs. :obama: And death to all rats.:pacspit:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My man, I’m gonna need Burt Steele to confirm it.

:hubie:

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Congratulations!!

I love hooking black people up with jobs! Such a good feeling to be able to help each other out.

Don’t screw it up!

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Congrats breh, remember the people at your job aren't your friends. Learn from your mistake and don't believe what they say verbatim to you read your offer sheet and follow the guide lines, be careful what you share with anyone there.
You already been lied to by telling you the vehicle doesn't have a tracking device.
:manny: get your paper go home and go outside and make some new friends that way you don't vent work stuff at work. Don't have friends go to a therapist you have health insurance soon.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
plus I get a GMC Terrain as a company vehicle
4-BET_CAPABILITY_16x9_640x360_10fps_v3.gif

:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd: