Just had an interview breh's

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
checked out my interviewer's CV before and it appeared that she went to school in South Africa- so all week I was :sadbron: :to: imagining this apartheid born and raised white broad.

Then comes walking in to the interview room, a thick Black West African jawn graces my presences...
:lawd::lawd:

I am nailing all the technical questions, and we hitting it off talking about favorite food spots in Harlem. shyt has got to be mine :win:

As I walk out, I start to notice that we damn may be the only black people in the building, save for the security guards in the lobby. Got to thinking, would she not be able to hire me, for fear of looking like she only hired me because I am a brotha?

:lupe:

:ohhh:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Africans like us, but they'll cave under any form of non-melanated pressure. :ld: The job's as good as gone. :yeshrug:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
the second you walked out that door they emailed a white person to tell em they had the job

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I'm more interested in the Becky than the black woman.

Did she have a phat ass?

All I know is when if I get a job they let me know right away or after a few hours

-InFeRnO-

#TPC onetime4yamind
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Good luck breh. What kind of position is it?

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
Its for an investment bank- doing some credit/debt research. Pay would probably be in the 120range before bonus, but most of that will be heading to ms. Sallie Mae (bytch)

Its a good spot- its just that normally the only people of color I find at these banks happen to be African.

Also, how else are we supposed to succeed as a people if we are afraid to help each other out? Or do Africans not feel the same type of communal behavior with us?