Just got my first gaming system ever: The ps2 is amazing

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Started from da bottom... Now we :blessed:

Finally saved up enough to get my first gaming system....walked up to the nikka at the check out desk at game stop on some :youngsabo:.."I want a ps2 and tree games"...he gone look at me like :stopitslime:...he gone say "you should just get a ps4 bro" and I'm like nah man its too expensive but thanks, so then this disrespectful nikka gone keep trying me talking about the ps2 is lame and old..at this point I'm about to snap on em cuz I just want my ps2 so I can go home and play madden 02..he gone tell me he going on break and aint got time for dusties..:gucci: I'm like, wtf is a dustie? Why bro jump up on top of the check out desk and square up on me screaming "I'M ON BREAK :pacspit:" ..so I'm like :whoa: chill fam ima just come back tomorrow..he still standing on the table ready to swing..so I'm heading out the door and I hear a loud crash, this nikka done fell off the table and hit his head, I run over to see if he good and he on the floor like
tenor.gif
Breh having a seizure :dame:...i look left and look right...aint nobody around so I start running his pockets, breh had $2 dollars in his back pocket and dat shyt pissed me off so I had 2 do it :myman:, I drag his shakin azz to the back and start stomping him out like
SmoothVeneratedAnkole-small.gif
...stopped stomping when a customer came in the shop, tried climbing out the back window and ended up getting stuck, ass out, my other half hanging outside the back of the shop, my arms flailing on some :damn:, people driving past looking at me in they cars like :dahell:...about a hour goes by and I can hear breh waking up from his coma..before he got up I was able to slide out the window and went home. Never got my ps2:snoop: