Just got diagnosed with severe anxiety

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
:lupe:

Anybody else suffering from this? :to:

For those who don't, yall dont know the feeling of constantly worrying about the smallest things :why:

Constant self doubt...i missed out on so many opportunities because of this condition...I didnt even know it had a name.

Its like, I get past one obstacle (losing weight) and here comes another one. Why me???? :sadbron:

I used to suffer from it heavily, I still occasionally battle it. It never fully goes away but you can manage it. I ended up becoming a first responder, doing so requires me to suck it up and deal with it. A person in need doesn't care about an anxiety or fear but their own. Thats the key...it has no cure, you just harden up to a point where your mind wills yourself beyond it.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I notice that ever since I ignored ur thristy pms, uve been throwin shots at me to get my attention :heh:

take that one star and shove it, ya bytch :umad:
You mean that one pm where I asked for your pic? :ohhh: I'm not throwing shots at you I one star with no fukks given. Trash thread is a trash thread. But if it will make you feel better I will avoid you from now on. Have a good day:ld:

You obviously don't understand.
Nah I just don't care :ld:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
I think you should follow the doctor's orders for now and also look into starting a short meditation routine before you step out.

bookmark this and watch it when you have some time

I used to think it was some bullshyt, but if you go into a nice quiet room and clear your mind and meditate it can really help

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
You mean that one pm where I asked for your pic? :ohhh: I'm not throwing shots at you I one star with no fukks given. Trash thread is a trash thread. But if it will make you feel better I will avoid you from now on. Have a good day:ld:

Nah I just don't care :ld:

Why waste your time trolling? You enjoy invading serious topics, and getting a rise out of people? Maybe you got problems? :usure:

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
Cardio everyday for atleast 30 minutes will help immensely. Whether its jogging, cycling, whatever an intense cardio session releases tension while restoring hormonal balance and improving your overall health. It's also good for the brain because by exercising you release the bodies natural endorphin's and stimulate BNDF (Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor) Just by being proactive about your health you regain a sense of control which alot of people battling anxiety generally find lacking in their daily lives.

A good resource with a lot of research and anecdotes to get you motivated:

51CbFW49qrL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Before you consider prescription drugs find a daily regimen and then work on cleaning up your diet. Also research info on Mindfulness Meditation and begin to set a schedule for 15 minutes out of your day to master that technique.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Why waste your time trolling? You enjoy invading serious topics, and getting a rise out of people? Maybe you got problems? :usure:
I wasnt trolling and I havent interfered with the topic. Feel free to carry on if wish to do so :ld:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
ya I got this. my lifes been fukked the last 7 or 8 years because of it. im on the come up now though