Just got diagnosed with severe anxiety

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:whoa:18 wheelers nikka, one smacked me on da highway and been kinda paranoid when riding next to them ever since.Ain't like I go crazy when I see them , just mad cautious
True. That makes more sense. I thought u were just a punk for a sec. I had a similar experience with carhoods flying into my windshield at 80mph multiple times. After a while going 80 i just had visions of car hoods flying into my face destroying my windshield but, i couldnt be a punk and toughed it out. The visions went away after a few years, :heh:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
On some real sh)t though I don't think we have quite figured out these psyche meds just yet.

My grandmother was prescribed Zoloft about 4 years ago and it had her doing some pretty scary things that she had no recollection of doing. Though she may be an exception and not the rule, i'm just sayin. Tread lightly brehs

I take Zoloft. :lupe:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
This name isn't getting over Marty. This is Cherry Blossom Viscount status. But that name was cool. Just ahead of it's time.
I was watching menace to society the day I got the name change, thinkin I was abt that life but now I want my old name back but ur boss @bk is charging me $25k in coli cash to change my name back :pacspit:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I was watching menace to society the day I got the name change, thinkin I was abt that life but now I want my old name back but ur boss @bk is charging me $25k in coli cash to change my name back :pacspit:

I can't change my name again until 2014. :to:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I actually just had an anxiety attack for the first time. My heart has never beat so fast before in my life shyt was crazy. My anxiety gets worst day by day. I might actually take up some pills. I'm all fukked up brehs :to:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its freaking horrible! It really sucks the fun out of a lot of things.

I'll be out at work, school or with friends and get to worrying about stupid things or getting extra anxious over shyt the average person wouldnt. :snoop:
nikka how the fukk do you know what the average person gets anxious over?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
nikka how the fukk do you know what the average person gets anxious over?
have u ever got anxious over slipping and falling from a train platform to ur death, or fearing ure going to get unexpectedly fired from ur job everyday? or worried that all ur friends are going to leave u? or that when u look into the mirror, ur face will be covered with nasty scars???!?? :bryan:

and this is only the tip breh...the tip :wow: