Just got back from waiting on line at the DMV

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
I had to go for my state id.

God, i don't want to have to go through that again.

A bunch of stink middle age men talking about their nephews owning mansions and condos :mjpls::duck:.

I had to wait over two hours on line then another hour until my numbers showed up.

What are some stories you guys have about the dmv?

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
When I was 16 I went for my permit test, they got my name mixed up with some random other guy. So they screwed up our information and results, we both passed but they accused us of putting each others information on our tests and cheating. We didn't even know each other. :what: So they tried to fail us and make us schedule another test in a month, but my mom handled them :myman:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I love how when the place is full to the brim and one of the those b!tches at the window doesn't mind taking break anyway. They'll be right there where people can see them while they have convos and gossiping, meanwhile their coworker is dealing with a packed house :aicmon:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
I love how when the place is full to the brim and one of the those b!tches at the window doesn't mind taking break anyway. They'll be right there where people can see them while they have convos and gossiping, meanwhile their coworker is dealing with a packed house :aicmon:

They were doing that today ! :gladbron: