Just found out my phone can play PSP games its over

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
nikka you don't know how to download an app?:stopitslime:

Right like why people acting like this is hard? I'm sure he just has some type of emulator. Obviously it's a android. Google your phone model and psp emulator and see if it works. At the most do a youtube search. Yall make everything so complicated lol.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now i hope he never answers you

:stopitslime:

Edit

O ok u fixed it :hubie:

ya the neg was an accident…your post popped up right after his and I thought I was negging him…I’m not interested in his response tho if it’s just some random emulator…I thought he was actually talking about something new/different

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
nikka you don't know how to download an app?:stopitslime:

Right like why people acting like this is hard? I'm sure he just has some type of emulator. Obviously it's a android. Google your phone model and psp emulator and see if it works. At the most do a youtube search. Yall make everything so complicated lol.

Google? Research? 'Some type of emulator'?....what poor coli etiquette
hhh-disgusted.gif

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
ya the neg was an accident…your post popped up right after his and I thought I was negging him…I’m not interested in his response tho if it’s just some random emulator…I thought he was actually talking about something new/different

Got u. I mean if it's something different TC can feel free to correct me. But it's known the top of the line androids now can pretty much run everything 6th gen and below at this point.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
You can also play PS2, if your phone is strong enough. I know the Galaxy S10 can run ps2 emulators.

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You can also play PS2, if your phone is strong enough. I know the Galaxy S10 can run ps2 emulators.
Hell nah my shyt barely gets above 5 fps on PS2 it almost does Gamecube fine but the game I tested Double Dash it wanna do 30 fps then dips a little then back at full speed then dips etc