Just for once, can we let female coli posters tell us what they like?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
If you a size queen be that. If you need multiple IT Cert's let it be known, If a masters gets you wet, let us know. nikkas looking like Juvenile circa 2000 tell us. Bodybuilders?, chunky dudes, nikkas that only do action flicks, let us know in this post?

And ain't no need for none of you young fukks(I respect btw) to intervene let the women talk and lets gain some insight.

And although my dikk is the longest recorded in the history of mankind. and my genius is Dr. Doom status, and my inbox is open and all that. I want to hear what the women of the coli have to say. Just because I care. Speak and we shall llisten.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
:lupe: not sure which is gayer...dapping these hilarious dikk posts or not dapping them because that's kinda gay.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Actually let me dial this back a bit, I'm drawn a bit, but I ain't working tomorrow and I realize a lot of you all are. This is a legit, what do the women of the cali like post. I'm not throwing shade. I'm not throwing nikkas under the bus. I'm prolly like 5 yrs older than most of yall. this is just a fun post, considering women get shytted on regularly here.