Just finished Twin Peaks............

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I still do not get why so many people like David Lynch, Mullholland Drive and Blue Velvet were :patrice: at best and this show was 30 episodes of :dahell:

White people love em, I think he's ok, not terrible, but not what I've been told.

Just because it's intentionally vague and confusing, doesn't mean it's good.

It had it's good moments, few good characters, but overall, it was boring and involved a bunch of unnecessary sub plots and characters. If there were ever a show that was "over written" it's this one.

The ending was a cliffhanger, and I understand that they were being cancelled and had to improvise...doesn't excuse the fact they had 22 episodes in the second season to wrap things up, and they failed :snoop:

This was one of 2 shows I told myself I would go through to see if the hype is worth it.......the 2nd show is Mad Men....

Fire Walk With Me :to:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IIRC it was the first season that was critically acclaimed. Second season, most agreed, was bloated and a bit of a mess.

I'm not a huge Lynch fan either, but Twin Peaks was pretty entertaining imo.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
IIRC it was the first season that was critically acclaimed. Second season, most agreed, was bloated and a bit of a mess.

Once they revealed the killer that shyt went down hill so fast

I still enjoyed the fukk outta the first season, though

Change

All Star
Daps
Lynch wasn't as involved in season 2 and actually left to direct a movie. Anything with his name on it in season two is incredible. And season one is just some of the best tv ever. I agree I didn't like Blue Velvet that much but Mullholland Drive is incredible. I don't know if you've read any explanations of the movie but it makes it that much better imo.

SuikodenII

Daps

Lynch wasn't as involved in season 2 and actually left to direct a movie. Anything with his name on it in season two is incredible. And season one is just some of the best tv ever. I agree I didn't like Blue Velvet that much but Mullholland Drive is incredible. I don't know if you've read any explanations of the movie but it makes it that much better imo.
No shyt, I didn't know that

Yeah I was feeling the 1st season I won't lie...........but that 2nd season :scusthov:

I've read the explanation on Mullholland Drive (something you should NEVER be required to do...could you imagine paying to watch this and leaving like "well...wonder what I just watched was all about" ). Doesn't strike me as being witty or imaginative, sorry. One thing Lynch does very well is creep the fukk outta you, EVERY horror director today could learn a thing or three...

SuikodenII

Daps
Once they revealed the killer that shyt went down hill so fast

I still enjoyed the fukk outta the first season, though
I just read that ABC forced them to make that reveal in the middle of the season........still wouldn't have saved that 2nd season but it would've been better to have it revealed at the end. I felt like the show was over then and there, then it turned into the X-Files :patrice:

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Windom Earle was that nikka tho'

all kinda crazy