Just copped the Galaxy S4(From BBZ10/iPhone) ...my thoughts...

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Alright breh's so I just copped a new shiny white S4. GOt a great deal on it so I gave it a shot.

Now I'm gonna giev my thoughts on it so far(had it for 24 hrs) but before that I have to say that the phone I'm comin from is the BB Z10(since June), but before that I had the iphone 5

Now I loved my iphone5, but I was with iphone through all the generations(since the 3g to 4 to 4s to 5) and figured I needed ot try something new, and my carrier practically gave me a Z10 for free. so I gave it a try.

now my thoughts on the three.

The Galaxy is truly an amazing phone, its the newest and it seems to have all the bells and whistles an is definitely a good looking phone IMO Now this is my first Android so it was new to me.
But I like it. I fukked with it alitte bit when I had it on my touch pad but didnt get to much in to it.

So out of the 3 the BEST phone over all is definitely the Galaxy. But I think iPhone still has the better feel as far as the software and usability goes. Everything flows nice on the iphone and it all integrates really well.
But thats it.
The galaxy has the better screen, storage upgradeability, apps=iphone for what I need. The camera on he S4 is better. everything except the "experience" on the iphone is way better.
and even saying that its not like android is that far behind. and actually the more I get used to it the better it feels.

As for the Blackberry Z10?

It was OK, but overall I was very unpleased with it. There are some great things about it, but the overall software and 'experience' using that phone feels very UNPOLISHED.
It needs some work. but the hardware itself was very good.

I really liked having thePHYSICAL buttons on the phone to switch songs on the musc player. I HATE having to open the screen to chaneg songs or whatever.
The Hub was great on the BB, and BBM was by far the best messenging app of the three.
and thats where te positives end for hte BB. No app support. Nothing.

So now that I just got jumped in to the 'droid gang. Whats next for me brehs?