How was 3? I've been meaning to buy it since it's damn near free at this point

I don't even play any of the games I have now so no point

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
How was 3? I've been meaning to buy it since it's damn near free at this point

I don't even play any of the games I have now so no point

Three was trash juice. Ran like complete shyt. Square Enix has to be the dumbest publisher alive. They keep releasing Tomb Raider right in the middle of big titles. Then they turn right around and release Just Cause in the middle of December.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Should I cop the game? Does the fukkery out way the flaws?

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Should I cop the game? Does the fukkery out way the flaws?

The game is straight garbage truck juice. They got rid of the base liberation mechanic from 3 which was one of the most fun aspects of the open world in JC3.

They also got super lazy with the missions, they suck so bad. You are basically doing the same mission over and over with a different coat of paint:

• Mission 1: Go to Cielago Temple, find the 3 ancient statues, and take them to Gibraltar. Defend Gibraltar while he drives the statues to the hideout.
  • Mission 2: Go to the base at Meridien Vista and break the 3 electrical panels and protect the main console for 3 minutes while Tony hacks into the mainframe.
  • Mission 3: Go to the manufacturing plant and find the 4 turbines that power the assembly line and then destroy them. Protect the Main terminal while Mira downloads the blueprints.

• Game is trash.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why did they never go all in with multi-player in this series? I know the pc had a mod for JC2, but I'm surprised it didn't take off. One game where a BR mode could've been unique because of the mechanics.