Just caught a mean L

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk it here it go, :birdman:

Ive been this chick side dude for a min. I ain't really down with OPP but her and 'Ol boy relationship has hella problems. She only keep him around to please her family and dude is on p*ssy punishment :sadcam:. (She claim he ain't seen it in months)

Tonight I get the booty call, but I'm in the shower and missed it. :manny:

Fast forward 2hrs later she butt dial me (on some "yeezy taught me" shyt)

All I hear is her coochie gettin blasted in the background. :ohhh::wow:

Now it ain't the end of the world

But the feeling of knowing another nikka scooped you on the goodies and hearing that shyt first hand kinda burns brehs

Let me hear it...

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
you really surprised this shyt happening when you're sneakin around in the first place

i would expect it breh

:usure:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Back when i was up to this kind of fukkery i considered any girl in a relationship to just be extra bonus tail that could get cut off at any time. I was always working other projects (POF slores usually) at the same time so i wasnt left empty handed :youngsabo:

These girls change their minds on a dime and fall back in love with their dudes every other week. Congratulate yourself for smashing her in the first place and KIM onto the next :stylin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mad your sharing a girl that is cheating on the person they are with?

Nah homie. Its like back when your little kid and you win a trip to Disney world.

But you can't make it, so they give it to the next kid. And this a$$hole calls you

up to let you hear how much of a good time he's having.

You want have that good time

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
how she butt dial u while getting that p*ssy ravished? :duck: